Fastrack Consulting helps companies identify and overcome organizational and market barriers by mapping a strategic path forward. The organisational learning that takes place as a result can result in enduring change, streamline your business activities and sharpen your competitive edge.
The objective of our consulting programs is to support your goal of increasing the effectiveness, professionalism and confidence of your organisation as a whole. More specifically, our objective is to build an even more dynamic organisation that effectively marries deficiencies to unique and effective solutions that produce results and alleviate the gaps. Fastrack Consulting endeavors to prepare sound business strategies by leveraging your internal competencies, our best practices and unique tools to focus on strategies for action.
Our specialities include:
- Identification and implementation of Key Distribution channels
- Strategic planning and operational profit improvement
- Business and Marketing plan development - assessment, creation and tracking
- Business analysis - the written road map for your success
- Financial analysis - budgets, projections, cash flow, improving profits
- Company Goal setting - creating, coaching and tracking
- Niche & Positioning Strategies
- Strategic alliance creation
- Internet strategies
- Advisory Board Facilitation
- Employee Compensation Systems
- Training Program Design and Implementation
- Mergers, Acquisitions, Sale and Valuation
- Brokerage - business acquisition and sales
- International business - business and alliances in and outside Australia
- Research - demographics, market analysis and trends
- Business Coaching Program for Executives & Managers
- Trade shows - exhibits, marketing strategy and representation
We are not a generic consulting that work with all types of businesses. We specialise solely in the hospitality, travel and tourism industry and know it better than anyone else. Our team of consultants are leaders themselves in the industry with over 150 years of combined successful 'hands on experience'.