Due to strong demand, the accommodation industry's revolutionary ‘Maximum Occupancy’ Masterclass are being conducted again. The Maximum Occupancy Masterclass shows simple and inexpensive methods on how accommodation providers can reach maximum occupancy month after month.
In the wake of potential further global financial changes, fewer inbound tourists and the strong currency, some accommodation providers continue to suffer low occupancy and profit levels. This Masterclass will show you easy-to-implement strategies that you can use immediately to help your property achieve maximum occupancy.
In the Masterclass you will learn:
- Why do some accommodation providers enjoy high occupancy all year round and others don’t
- What the biggest shift by consumers in hotel bookings since the Internet is
- How to drive more DIRECT bookings and reply less on OTA's (online travel agents)
- Why can other properties increase their rates year after year when most discount
- Hotel + Tablet + Mobile Website - Why it's the MUST HAVE in 2013
- The Do's and Don'ts of Online Distribution
- How do I keep my past guests coming back again and again
- How to make your website work harder and drive more DIRECT bookings
- Is customer service really DEAD in the accommodation industry? Why service is more important than ever before
- Facebook Advertising Secrets - How to use Facebook to catapult your bookings
- How to work with Tripadvisor to boost bookings; Learn how to respond to negative and positive reviews
- On Line Travel Agents – Bottom Line Threat or Top Line Opportunity?
- See which hotel websites are the ‘best in world’ and why they generate ‘double the bookings’ of other websites
- What is online reputation’ and why your reputation could be harming your business
- Why SEO and SEM are even more important to your business than ever before
- Many of the world’s ‘best practices’ in Hotel Marketing to reduce your marketing budget and increase revenue
- How to create a 'step by step' Master Plan to maximise occupancy
|Time:||8.30am - 5.30pm|
$399* Earlybird Special per person - for registrations before 30 November
|Normal rate $499 after 30 November
||Comprehensive workbook, lunch, morning and afternoon tea,
Usability and SEO audit of your existing website,
1 Hour Masterclass follow up Webinar
About your Masterclass Presenter
Your Masterclass presenter is Adrian Caruso, one of Australia and New Zealand's leading hospitality and tourism marketing and business improvement experts. He is also Founder and CEO of TA Fastrack, Asia Pacific's leading accommodation industry digital marketing and business improvement company. Adrian's first hand knowledge of the industry is vast with his family having been in the industry since the early 1960's. His father the Hon. Sir Carmelo Caruso O.A.M owned one of the first travel and hotel companies in Queensland.
Adrian knows 'what it takes to be the best in the accommodation industry' having worked with over 500 accommodation providers over the last 10 years. He knows how to get his clients achieve maximum occupancy consistently. Adrian's charismatic and unique presenting style, and his 'real-life accommodation examples' of 'the best practices in the industry' are guaranteed to inspire and boost your occupancy and profits , no matter how small or large your property is.
What Others Have Said About the Masterclass
"The Masterclass covered points why we need to change the way we find our customers and how they find us."
Robert Judge - Seacove Resort, Coolum
"The SEO presentation was great - it certainly made us think about social media and networking and how quickly it is changing!." Maryann Robinson & Graeme Purchas - Peregian Court Resort
"Informative and well structured Masterclass...brilliant! It was easy to follow and will put lots of new ideas into place immediately!"
Sue Chapman - @ Verandahs Port Douglas
"I have learned allot in the Masterclass. I didn't understand where everything fits in eg. SEO, SEM and Facebook. I feel a bit clearer about the importance of digital marketing and how everyone has to do it." Carole Shirreffs - Bottlebrush Holiday Townhouses - Noosa
"Great Masterclass! Opened up my mind to many new ideas. I will do much better because I attended!"
Ian Burt - Surfers Hawaiian - Gold Coast
"Very well presented and interesting topics for the future growth of our business!" Jim Lowe - Pacific Management Services, Brisbane
"At last someone and a company that can deliver the total marketing package for the accommodation industry. Thank you!" Chris Hinkley - Aspect Caloundra
"We found the workshop very interesting and easty to understand and how to use the information and ideas in our business. Excellent presentation - glad we made the effort to attend!." John and Barbara White - Kings Ways Apartments, Caloundra
"Very informative. Lots of great ideas! Terry Neal - Boulevard Towers - Broadbeach
"Overall I was really impressed! I liked the useful tips as opposed to generalities." Lisa Lobalzo - Sands Resorts - Gold Coast
"As we are not very knowledgeable on computers this workshop has helped tremendously. Thanks so much and I hope you can help us with more guests staying at our property." Jocelyn Greenway - Elysium Apartments, Palm Cove
"This is a unique opportunity to hear advice on how to grow our client's businesses! Having spent 20 years in the real estate industry and attending many property management, sales and real estate forums...tonight was a first ! Awesome!
Roz Yates - Morton and Morton Real Estate
"Excellent workshop in every way. Fantastic!" Kay & Donovan Partridge - Il Palazzo Boutique Hotel, Cairns
"Great workshop! Looks like we have some homework to do!" Alan Pullen - The Villas Palm Cove
"It has made us review what we are doing with our marketing and start measuring every dollar we are spending." Barry Alleay - Beach Club Resort - Mooloolaba
"Very useful - should have been doing it already. Never to late to start now!" Stephen Warden - The Pavilions, Port Douglas
"Got some great ideas and some motivation to follow through with the ideas presented!" Margaret Wilson - The White House, Port Douglas
"Very informative evening. Well worth the effort to attend!" Trish Donovan, Brisbane Northside Apartments
"Great presentation. I now realise the importance of the Internet and getting professional help to help us better market our property." Helen Wright - Waves Maroochy River
"Fantastic workshop. Well done! I think I need a website!" Jim Edwards - Kippa Ring Outlook, Brisbane
"The workshop was very informative and in every day language that was easy to understand. Thank you!" Rae Storey - Found Garden Apartments
Please note: Cancellations - All sales are final. Should you be unable to attend, a substitute participant is always welcome. No refunds will be given.